The Golden Touch: for fair or medium skin types. this formulation is for fair skin types and those who have freckles and do not tan from the sun. The combination of ingredients works to create a brown and natural looking tan rather than enhance the red and orange skin tones. Its magic to those who have never been able to achieve a beautiful tan.
The Golden Glow: for medium skin types. This is our instant, deep, dark tanning treatment that leaves a radiantly bronzed and glowing tan for days! This works on all skin types, but is ideal for medium toned individuals.
The Golden GOD or Goddess: for olive or dark complected individuals. Sun-worshipers, it gets no better than this! Olive Juice is our darkest color, tans the skin instantly, and looks spectacular on those with an olive skin tone or an already established tan.
We also offer Bridal tanning and Competition Color.
(30 day time limit)
Customized Regular Blend
(8-10 hr set up)
Express Tan 2 Hour Solution
Package deals - Buy 5 get 20% off, buy 8 get 15% off.
No time limit on packages.
Prices are subject to change.
- Wax 2 days before the tanning or shave the night before; wax residue will block tanner absorption.
- Take a shower and exfoliate properly using a body brush or quality scrub. Removing any dead cells and body oils will help the sunless tanner penetrate your skin and give you the best results.
- DO NOT use deodorant (it will turn green), makeup, perfume, or moisturizers prior to tanning. Lotions act as a barrier and prevent the solution from contacting the skin.
- You may tan in the garment of your choice or ladies may be sprayed nude. Bathing suits and underwear work well, and men are required to wear underwear, boxer shorts or swimsuit.
- Wear loose fitting dark colored clothing and flip flops, shoes can cause your feet to perspire affecting the results.
- To avoid age spots, freckles, moles etc. from getting darker, apply a cosmetic concealer over the spots or areas to block the solution and give an even appearance of color.
Immediately after tanning:
- Do not wash your hands for 4 hours.
- Do not put on tight clothing.
- Do not exercise, it can make you perspire causing the tan to turn green.
- Do not swim or immerse in water.
- Do not apply moisturizer.
Maintain and prolong your tan:
- Wait at least 8 hours before showering; recommended the next day. You may see color washing off in the first shower; this is normal.
- Apply moisturizer after the shower and everyday after your tanning sessions.
- Do not take baths.
- Chlorine from pools and Jacuzzi can cause your tan to fade faster.